I followed the B diet until I found out I was an AB. I followed the AB diet until I found out I was a non secretor. I followed the explorer diet until I got my SWAMI. I've been on four diets in four months. Each has helped me in different ways and I really do feel so amazing but also confused. I am grateful that I didn't know I was an AB non secretor at first because then I would probably have done this cold turkey... adjusting to it would have been a pretty big struggle for me. Easing into the BTD/GTD has been the best for me. But now, I forget what food is on what diet, I invested so much of my time memorizing my new diet each time it changed I sort of don't know where to start. I'm back home for a few weeks and my mom is following the A diet which helps a ton. My mom is awesome, if I didn't have her support, I don't know that I would be able to be so good at this.
Today I made ghee for the first time, next time I'll use salted butter and remember not to stir it while the butter is melting. I also made soup off all of my beneficial beans, I didn't know if it was actually good just because I was hungry till my sister confirmed it as such. Our friend let my mom and I come and pick raspberries this morning, apparently they are tired of taking care of their garden. We got ten pounds of raspberries, easily. Superfood! I eat so many fruits and vegtables these days, it is not even funny. I'm pretty sure that contributes to my feeling awesome.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
SWAMI
Posted by Britney at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment